Tree Top Adventure Park
115 Moo 1 Koh Chang Tai, Kingumphuer Koh Chang, Trad 23170, Thailand
2 Courses, 30+ Platforms, Unlimited Fun at Tree Top Adventure Park Koh Chang
On beautiful trees and with breathtaking views, you will experience new sensations never felt before.
From one platform to another…from tree to tree… balance yourself through an assortment of games such as rope bridges, tarzan swings, flying skateboards, and giant zip lines. No matter how old you are, you will enjoy hours of fun and excitement!
Our mandatory briefing will teach you how to use the slings, carabiners, pulleys, and harnesses safely. Plus, our adventure course is made, maintained, and certified by French experts.
Please join us to take an adventure with total safety in the beautiful forest of Koh Chang, Thailand.
|Description||Validity : Now - 31 Oct '16|
|With Transfer||Without Transfer|
|Foreigners & Thai||1,200||1,100|
- All above rates are nett in Thai Baht inclusive of 7% VAT and 10% service charge.
- Children must be taller than 140 cm. and age must be 10 years old and above.
- Any cancellations due to the weather conditions can be made on the scheduled date. (Opening Hours : 09:00 am - 04:00 pm everyday)
- Pre-paid deposits are non-refundable.
- If customer cancels after picked up, transfer fee of THB 150/person is non-refundable.
- Customers are required to wear comfortable shoes and clothing that will allow for easy movement.
- Insurance coverage with a maximum liability of 200,000 Baht is for activities at Tree Top only and customers must fill out and sign the agreement form to be in effect.
|Area||Departure 1||Departure 2|
|White Sand Beach||8.10||13.10|
|Leam Chai Chet||8.20||13.20|
|Klong Prao Beach||8.30||13.30|
|Kai Bae Beach||8.40||13.40|
- A mandatory 15 min. briefing teaches how to use the equipment and the safety rules
- The entrance fee includes a public liability insurance.
- Each person is equipped by our care with safety equipment checked before each departure.
- A qualified operator will supervise each group through the entire course
- The access to the activity is reserved for those who are more than 1 m 40 cm tall and 10 years old.
- Children who are less than 12 years old have to do the activity with a responsible adult.
Recommended Clothing :
- Wear flat shoes or sneakers NO SANDALS
- Comfortable outdoor clothing for ease of movement
- Remove jewelry and anything that could get tangled
- Tie back your hair and tie on your glasses